Until further notice: Judy’s Designs’ STORE HOURS are changing
- Monday – Closed (Dedicated Sewing Day)
- Tuesday – Closed (Dedicated Sewing Day)
- Wednesday through Saturday – 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Sunday – Closed
Why the change?
These considerations needed to be addressed:
- I need to be able to have one day off a week. I have been working seven days a week in order to stay on top of the demands of the store. That is just not sustainable anymore. I want to be able to love my job. By allowing a few extra hours each day to be able to work uninterrupted, I hope to reach a healthier, more sustainable work schedule, while still meeting my customers’ needs.
- If I hire someone, I won’t be able to afford to maintain current pricing. I don’t want to have to increase my prices; life is expensive enough for people.
- I want to be able to accommodate my customers’ needs with regular, predictable hours.
- I want to maintain as quick a turn-around for sewing jobs as is humanly possible, while also maintaining the high quality and reasonable prices that people have come to expect from me.
Need to pick stuff up or drop stuff off outside of the new hours?
The Drop Off Station will continue to be open Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
- Let me know at least a full day ahead of time. We can arrange for you to pay by E-transfer and have your order ready in the drop-off station for when you can get in.
- Know what you need? Send us a list over email or on Facebook and we’ll gather your order. You can pay by E-transfer and then pick up your order in the entryway. I can’t do these over the phone. Give us at least a full day’s notice for this.
- Coming from out of town? Conflicting work schedule? Contact me in advance by email or on Facebook and we can schedule an appointment. I can’t do this on the phone.
email@example.com or find me on Facebook: Judy’s Designs Revelstoke